Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is an independent regulatory body to oversee the telecommunication industry in India. As per the notification issued by TRAI dated March 3, 2017, under The Telecommunication (Broadcasting & Cable) Services (Eighth) (Addressable Systems) Tariff Order 2017, TRAI hereby declares the following and are applicable to all cable & DTH Operators.
● Broadcasters have to declare the rates of their Channels which are available on their website. Now the customers will be able to choose and pay for the TV Channels as per the rates declared by the broadcasters.
● For MRP of channels, visit the websites of the Broadcaster:
● As per the new regulation, Channel Prices are now available in the Broadcasters’ website, there may be changes in the subscribed pack & price as well.
● Rates will now be available to the customers at the MRP declared by the Broadcasters. Customers have the choice to pick packs best suited to them.
● For the TRAI Regulations, visit the TRAI website: main.trai.gov.in